LOT 414 CORSIA CRES, HAMMOND PARK WA 6164
FOR SALE – $1,500,000
Located within the Vivente subdivision in Hammond Park, Lot 414 is a rare 3,176 sqm parcel of land in close proximity to large quality built single residential homes.
The lot is zoned R60 and offers an attractive opportunity for future residential development.
- Hammond Park Climb exercise stairs
- Modern BBQ, picnic and playground amenities are within walking distance
- Hive Neighbourhood Shopping Centre, Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre and Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- The Quarie Bar + Brasserie and lots of restaurants at the Cockburn Gateway Shopping City precinct
- Hammond Park Primary School and Hammond Park Catholic Primary School and the brand new Hammond Park Secondary College
- Frankland Park Recreation Centre and Ovals (completion late 2021)
- Cockburn Aquatic & Recreational Centre, Thomsons Lake and Beeliar Regional Park, playing fields and Vivente’s own central parkland
- Kwinana Freeway via Rowley Road, bus routes and the Mandurah Railway’s new Aubin Grove Train Station
- Coogee Beach, Jervoise Bay Sailing Club and Fremantle
Within 16.5 kilometres of Lot 414 Corsia Crescent:
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Murdoch University
- Jandakot Airport
Close by to a number of employment centres in the southern corridor including:
- Canning Vale
- Bibra Lake
- Australian Marine Complex
- Kwinana Industrial Area
- Latitude 32
The property is being offered by way of Offers to Purchase. Offers are to be lodged at Richard Noble & Company, Level 1, 189 Hay Street, Subiaco.
mobile 0407 945 834
office 08 9380 3800
This page has been prepared by Richard Noble & Company (exclusive selling agent) and is solely for the information of potential buyers to assist them in deciding whether they are significantly interested in the property offered for sale to proceed with further investigations of the property on their own. Information contained herein does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract of sale and is intended as a guide only.
The agent has prepared the information contained in the report and potential buyers should take note that any costings or areas contained within the report are based on figures provided to the agent by other parties and have not been independently verified. Any projections contained in the report therefore represent best estimates only and may be based on assumptions that, while reasonable, may not be correct.
If a projection has been made in respect of potential net income, such projection is an estimate and represents only one possible result, depending on the assumptions made. Potential buyers, should therefore, satisfy themselves as to the market assumptions and make their own judgement as to the likely outcome.
Potential buyers should not rely on any material contained in this report as a statement or representation of fact, but should satisfy themselves as to the correctness by such independent investigations as they or their legal or financial advisor’s see fit.
Any statements contained in this property report which are forecasts or predictions as to the likely state of property or rental markets in Perth in the future, are based on information available to the agent through various research sources. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure that information is accurate and conclusions drawn are reasonable, no warranty is given as to those conclusions or as to any forecast or prediction, nor does the seller accept liability for them. The buyer must make its own assessment as to the likely future of property and rental markets in Western Australia and as to the impact that it is likely to have on this property.