Richard Noble and Company fosters relationships and memberships to many associations and companies to stay informed and up-to-date.
A significant amount of time is committed by Richard Noble & Company’s senior people to industry participation, particularly by being involved with voluntary boards and committees. These include, lecturing at the Australian Securities Institute, sitting on the UDIA committee and being an HIA Greensmart Regional Partner.
- Australian Property Institute – Patrick Lilburne, WA Divisional Councillor
- Australian Property Institute – Patrick Lilburne, Chairman Legislative Review Committee
- Department of Commerce – Patrick Lilburne, Member of the Industry Advisory Committee
- Institute of Chartered Accountants – Greg Halls, Member
- UDIA (WA) Urban Development Institute of Australia – Alex Gregg, former State President (2009 until 2011)
- Western Australian Planning Commission – Patrick Lilburne, Chairman Board of Valuers